A Great Day at the
WOMEN IN SYNC EXPO
held March 12, 2016 at the Airport Plaza Hotel
Thank You for sharing this day with us!
A big “Thank you” goes out to every person that attended this launch event for SYNC and to the staff at the Airport Plaza Hotel, each of whom made a special effort to assist us. Each person was a valuable and precious part of the success of the day.
SYNC’s goals for this event were met and the day was showered by God’s blessings. Organizations had the opportunity to meet others doing His work. Individuals were given a chance to learn more about organizations in His service and to explore service opportunities, and there was a tremendous response to the groups currently offered by SYNC. Everyone there had a chance to meet new friends in His service and learn new avenues for giving and getting support.
Look below and on the menus to the right and above this page to connect with some of the things that were shared at the Expo.
- Pictures (below)
- The Warrior Prayer from War Room shared by speaker and SYNC Prayer Team Coordinator, Carolyn Vester (Right: Recent Posts – Prayer Corner)
- Ripples poem shared by speaker and Outreach Groups Team Coordinator, Terry Meredith (Right: Recent Posts)
- Participating organizations (Right: Service Opportunities)
- Current SYNC groups (Right: Outreach Groups)
- The main speaker, Jill Tolles (click here.)
- Speakers (and team coordinators) in Meet the Team (Above: “About SYNC” )
If you are looking for events supported by our network, check out our calendar. If you or your church have something that is open to others and you want to share it, please send an e-mail to info@SYNCreno.org for consideration.
We look forward to seeing each of you often as we continue to reach out to others in our community while supporting our goals to USE: Unite, Support, and Encourage!